We recognize that we stand on the stolen land of the the Lenape, Rockaway and Canarsie Indians who once occupied wh… https://t.co/YArvDUx2IJ
– Knowledge of current worldwide bridal fashion movements
– Developing sketches for contemporary fashions with use of creativity/visualize designs.
– Excellent knowledge of fabric types, textiles and their properties.
– Ability in pattern construction, muslin making and cutting skills
– Garment construction using following technic of Tapering, Neck Roll, Relining, Hemline etc.
– Knowledge of decorative techniques use of bead, apply rocailles, sequins, pearls, and faux gems to fabrics
– Knowledge of couture sewing including fitting process, cutting procedures, inner construction etc.
– Ability of machining skills, hand‐sewing, embroidery to create dress using ruffles, frills, ribbon etc.
– Ability to put clients at ease with the use of skill to interpret a client’s requirements.
– Excellent communication/listening skills with patient, tactfull manner and attention to detail.