The Company Broadway Wardrobe department is seeking a Day Worker to begin as soon as possible.
Position Overview: Work closely with the Wardrobe Supervisor, Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor, and wardrobe team to
maintain, repair, and prep costumes.
Please note this position operates under a collective bargaining agreement with the IATSE TWU Local 764
• Familiarity with theatrical/backstage work environments and terminology
• Knowledge of theatrical costume construction, maintenance, and repair
• Proficient hand sewing skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize, execute and problem solve in a high-pressure environment and
work efficiently within given time constraints
• Able to sit, kneel, squat, stand, reach and bend
• Able to climb stairs multiple times throughout a work shift
• Frequently required to use repetitive hand motion
• Carry up to 20lbs
• Computer proficiency is an asset
As outlined in the IATSE TWU Local 764 Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Broadway League.
Company is committed to doing our part to make Broadway a more equitable, inclusive, just, and
anti-racist place to work. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are
underrepresented in the theatre industry, including race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or
expression, ability, and sexual orientation.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]