Mean Girls National Tour is seeking a full time Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor to begin training as soon
as possible. The Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor reports to the Wardrobe Supervisor and is responsible
for running a wardrobe track and overseeing the local dressers. The Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor will
assist the Wardrobe Supervisor in the overall maintenance of the costumes and maintaining the
integrity of the costume design throughout the run of the production according to the standards and
methods set by the Costume Designer and Management. The Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor may be
responsible for documenting and updating pre-show and run of show paperwork.
The Assistant Wardrobe Supervisor will participate in work calls as needed and will participate in the
load in and load outs.
• Familiarity with theatrical/backstage work environments and terminology
• Knowledge of theatrical costume construction, maintenance and repair
• Proficient hand sewing skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize, execute and problem solve in a high-pressure environment and
work efficiently within given time constraints
• Able to sit, kneel, squat, stand, reach and bend
• Able to climb stairs multiple times throughout a work shift
• Frequently required to use repetitive hand motion
• Carry up to 20lbs
• Computer proficiency is an asset
Mean Girls is committed to doing our part to make Touring a more equitable, inclusive, just, and anti-racist place to work. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are
underrepresented in the theatre industry, including race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or expression,
ability, and sexual orientation.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and include “Assistant
Wardrobe Supervisor” in the subject line.