A principal dresser/costumer and costume assistant in the New York City theater, live performance, television and film industry. Proud member of IATSE Wardrobe Local 764.
I have eclectic experiences Dayplaying on various TV and Film Productions as well as dressing full time on The Phantom of the Opera. Throughout my positions, I have demonstrated hard work and determination to get the job done quickly, safely and effectively. I am a great organizer and able to work independently as well as with a team.
• Detail and Continuity
• Organizational, Planning & Prioritizing Skills
• Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Hand & Machine Sewing; Stitching
• Knitting/Crocheting; Beading & Embroidery
• Knowledgeable in Fabrics/ Fabric Care & Costume Maintenance
• Fashion History & Theatrical Background
• Immediate Costume Alterations/Repair
• Certification in OSHA 10/ General Entertainment Safety – IATSE Training Trust, 2020
Further details available at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncabreu